- Understanding of process recruitment
- Google Sheets skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in conversation with other people using English
- English intermediate+
Will be a plus:
- Experience in recruiter or HR
- Technical knowledge of Frontend and Backend etc.
- Psychology skills
- Learning other technologies for further self development
- Place in a comfortable office
- Advantages of the office and communication with professionals
- Competitive salary
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Posting search candidates to website/linkedin