Content management becomes more and more challenging for the companies running several projects at once, aiming at delivering a more personalized experience to their customers and striving for better productivity of their marketing and development teams.
Adobe Experience Manager is just a tool that allows you to manage, effectively deliver and even optimize your content across multiple marketing channels. What is special about this platform and should you switch to better content management with its help? Let’s take a detailed look at Adobe Experience Manager and its features.
What Is Adobe Experience Manager?
Adobe AEM is one of the Adobe software products that combined a content management system, digital asset management, a digital enrollment tool, and a cloud service. This all-in-one tool allows you to upgrade the media materials of all your projects and also offers convenient control features.
Long story short, Adobe Experience Manager allows you to optimize the process of content management across the channels, quickly create simple websites and even mobile apps using drag-and-drop functionality, develop responsive forms, and store your data in a well-protected cloud.
What’s more, an in-build project dashboard in AEM Adobe allows you to use it as a simple task manager, distributing content tasks among members of the entire team. The flexibility and user-friendliness of Adobe Experience Manager make more and more companies turn their attention to this platform to simplify and automate content management and delivery.
Top Benefits Of Adobe Experience Manager
Below are the main benefits of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Centralized environment. This is a great opportunity for remote teams companies since the platform allows you to manage all processes efficiently and store multi-channel content in one place. And this is not the only benefit – Adobe Experience manager allows for controlling multiple sites under a single roof, promoting your content across different locations and countries, running marketing campaigns, and systematizing their performance metrics.
- Strong content personalization tools. With Adobe Experience Manager, you can personalize content for different groups of site visitors, being guided by their behavior. The platform comes with an AI-driven real-time targeting algorithm that allows you to match the content with the audience’s expectations at every stage of the sales funnel. Content personalization features are also pretty flexible – for example, you can either personalize a certain content fragment or the whole page, plus track the results with Adobe Analytics.
- Easy integration with other tools. AEM can be easily integrated with other products from Adobe and third-party tools. For example, you can integrate it with SalesForce, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Translator, social media, and so on. As for Adobe-native products, the Adobe Experience manager integrates with Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Cloud Analytics, and Adobe Target.
- Streamlined work with metadata and tags. When it comes to hundreds of projects, creating SEO tags and metadata for each content piece becomes a time-consuming and routine task. In response to this challenge, Adobe Experience Manager does it automatically for all your articles so that you can minimize costs, time, and effort.
- Mobile content management. This is the feature that makes Adobe Experience Manager stand out. While most CMSs don’t allow for managing the content in mobile apps and the companies have to integrate it with additional tools, AEM allows for managing the content base and distributing it across the apps.
- Simplicity. Despite all the advanced features and multi-purpose functionality, Adobe Experience Manager is still intuitive to use. The platform comes with a simple interface that allows you to quickly understand how the main features work and how to use them to the fullest. Team onboarding and training are also unlikely to take much time and effort.
So, Adobe Experience Manager is more than just a platform for content management. It is a multi-purpose content marketing platform largely focused on delivering the highest-end and hyper-personalized experiences to your customers, which speeds up the development time and improves team collaboration.
# Contact us
Would you like to discover how Adobe Experience Manager can drive value for your project specifically?
Should You Use AEM for Your Business?
In a nutshell, yes. The advanced functionality of Adobe Experience Manager outperforms most of the competitive solutions combined together. So, if delivering the highest-end user experience, streamlining their customer journey, and personalizing your content are some of your digital marketing priorities, this platform is worth your attention.
# Contact us
Our tech team is here to uncover more insights into AEM and share the best practices for using it with the greatest ROI for your business